ai man tagad jasuta tas stulbas peiteiksanas skolam, te nu es paradisu jums ar ka es sevi celu auksa, pee man nepatik ka ta jadara, bet nu oki.
un nu jaa pedeja laiak viss griezas ap so un skolu jo daudz darba visur paradas..
nu oki mans ps.
Personal Statement
I have always been very interested in economics, marketing and psychology. After finishing secondary school, I set up a goal to pursue a career that includes all of my interests. My life has always been evolved around the business world and I have always hoped to be a successful businesswoman, with the skills to accomplish everything I desire. Business is my passion because it includes all of my interests and I want to understand this subject to a higher level.
My work experience made me realize what kind of a person I am and what I can accomplish. Two years ago during the winter I worked as a snowboarding instructor and last summer as a baby sitter. When working as an instructor, I had to work with different people every day. It improved my patience as well as my learning abilities. Overall, these jobs made me a different person. I learned how to work with people, how to take responsibility of others, and independence. These skills will prove useful on my Management Studies degree.
In secondary school, I was involved in the school interest society. One of my main duties was organizing school activities. It was a huge responsibility and it included listening and speaking in large groups, which improved my communication skills. In school I made myself recognizable at not just with my organizing skills but also with good results at some projects. I was involved with 2 girls in General Electronic money project “save borrowing ”, where won first place. Also I made a real learning firm, working together with three girls we offer hand made brooch and bibelot. Working hard at all projects I received a “Junior achievement” diploma, with attest my business study’s skills. I believe that these skills will help me during university activities and University life overall, as I am always interested in the social side of life.
Traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. The opportunity to visit countries in different continents all over the world has provided me with valuable experience. I enjoy meeting and learning from people from different cultures. My latest trip to the United States made me realize how difficult it is to maintain and manage a business in a big country, as it’s one of the main business centre of the world, and successfully managing a business there, would also make you one of the best in the world.
I have always enjoyed sports and during my last two years of secondary school, I was the captain of my schools basketball team. There was just seven girls in the team, but we did our best and were ranked in the middle of all Latvian school teams, which is quite good. I have played basketball for seven years and it has taught me how to work in a team, the importance of team management, and how to understand others without words. The basketball team was like my other family. Sometimes it was really hard to train and play in the team, but I never thought about giving up, because you cannot give up on your family. The university is also like a big family, where you need to work hard and never give up. Basketball has taught me how to work in a group, how to listen and understand others, in order to understand the problem and find a solution for it.
Coming from a little but strong country and traveling to all kinds of places made me realize that there are a lot of things which can be altered or updated in the world, but to change that there aren’t enough well educated people in that sphere. I want to be one of the people that can make the change, but I lack the education. That’s why I have chosen to learn management, I believe, that I am capable of making a change. To make my dreams come true, I have never give up, but I am keep going till the end. As a result I hope that I am good choice for your university.
trešdiena, 2009. gada 14. janvāris
Abonēt:
Ziņas komentāri (Atom)
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru